Zuppa Italiano Recipe
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ½ cup uncooked rice
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 x 14½ to 16-ounce can peeled whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 x 15½-ounce can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine celery, rice, onion, garlic, marjoram, pepper and broth in large saucepan or Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, vegetables and beans. Return to a boil; cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables and rice are tender.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.