Yo Gotta Empanadas Recipe
- 1 x 4 to 6-ounce package Spanish rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 1 x 15-ounce package refrigerated pie crusts
- Combine rice, chicken, cheese, onions and olives in large bowl.
- Spoon half of rice mixture on half of each pie crust. Fold crust over filling.
- Seal and crimp edges. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 °F for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut each empanada in half. Serve immediately.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.