Wild Blueberry Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun spices (or more, to taste)
- 4boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1medium onion, finely chopped
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3cup red wine
- 2cups wild blueberries
- 1teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt (optional)
- Dust chicken breasts with Cajun spices.
- Saute in olive oil until brown and almost cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
(If thick, cover for 3 or 4 minutes more.) Remove chicken breasts from pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan, sautÈ garlic and onion until transparent, scraping remaining bits of chicken from the bottom of the pan.
- Add red wine and cook down until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Add Wild Blueberries, lemon rind, and salt.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- (If blueberries are frozen until berries are heated through.) Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, heat off, for flavors to blend.
- Spoon over chicken breasts and serve.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.