Wetha See Byan Recipe
- 500 g Pork
- 1 large Onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons light sesame oil
- 1 stalk lemon grass
- 2 tablespoons tamarind liquid
- 2 tablespoons sauce
- Cut the Pork in small squares. Remove excess fat.
- Put Onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric and chili powder in a food processor.
- Process until you get a pasty mixture.
- In a wok or deep-sided frying pan, heat oil. Add spicy paste and stir. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add a little water if the mixture starts to burn or dry.
- The spicy paste is cooked when it is golden brown and has oil around the edges.
- Add Pork and simmer gently until tender. A dd finely chopped lemon grass, tamarind juice, and sauce. Stir well.
- Cook until water has evaporated and oil separates from the gravy.
- You may adjust the flavor of the curry by adding more chili powder.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.