Weiner Backhendl Recipe
- 3 small young chickens, quartered or halved
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very dry breadcrumbs
- Lightly salt chicken.
- Dredge first in flour then in eggs beaten with salt, finally in bread crumbs - press on crumbs firmly with the palm of the hand and shake off excess.
- Fry quickly (so good crust forms) in hot lard deep enough so chicken swims.
- Lower flame and continue frying about 15 minutes or until chicken is done
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.