Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, cut in small pieces
- 2, 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- l cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, (try part-skim)
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and garlic with tomato sauce and seasonings in a saucepan. Cover; cook 15 minutes and set aside.
- Mix cheeses and chopped tomato. Spread one-third of sauce over bottom of 8-by 8-inch baking dish. Add half of the uncooked noodles and half of cheese mixture. Repeat layers and end with a third layer of sauce.
- Cover tightly with foil; bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.