Two-Cheese Pizza Recipe
- Whole wheat flour
- 1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 4 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Spread whole-wheat flour over working surface. Roll out dough with rolling pin to desired crust thickness.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray. Transfer pizza crust to cookie sheet.
- Brush olive oil over crust.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the dried basil, onion, garlic, and salt; spread this mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle crust with mozzarella cheese. Top cheese with mushrooms and red pepper.
- Bake at 425 °F. oven for 13–15 minutes until cheese melts and crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into 8 slices.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.