Tropical Chicken Curry Recipe
- 3 bananas, quartered
- 3 pineapple slices, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 6 maraschino cherries for garnish
- 2 cups hot curry sauce (or curry powder)
- Cook pineapple and bananas in butter in large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Cook chicken in same skillet about 3 minutes, stirring to cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken and fruit over hot rice.
- Sprinkle with almonds; garnish with cherries, if desired.
- Serve with curry sauce, prepared according to your favorite curry sauce recipe or packaged mix.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.