Recipe for Tomato, Garlic and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
1. Stir together garlic, anchovy paste, parsley, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, “butterfly” chicken breasts in half horizontally, being careful not to cut them all the way through. Open breasts and lay them flat on a cutting board.
3. Pat chicken dry, then spread with parsley mixture. Lay the sliced tomatoes on top of the parsley mixture. Lay the pieces of Mozzarella on top of the tomatoes. Season with freshly ground pepper.
4. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with outside of pockets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper (each), then brush with 1/2 tablespoon oil. If you’d like, use metal skewers to hold the chicken halves together.
5. Heat remaining tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and brown 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low and cover skillet, then cook until chicken is just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes more. Serve with pan juices. Serves 4.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes