Thai Basil Chicken Recipe
- 2 Tbs fish sauce or substitute soy sauce
- 2 Tbs light soy sauce
- 2 Tbs plain low-fat yogurt
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs minced fresh basil or 1 Tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 lbs chicken thighs or legs, trimmed of fat
- Put all ingredients except chicken in a plastic bag and knead to mix. Add chicken and turn bag to coat pieces. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from bag and arrange, skin side up, in a shallow roasting pan. (I prefer my glass pyrex) . Bake in preheated 375-degree oven for 55 minutes.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.