Tex-Mex Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1 medium white Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can hot enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
1. Brown ground Beef with onions and garlic in a large skillet; drain.
2. Line a 9X13X2-inch baking dish with 4 torn flour tortillas.
3. Place ground Beef mixture over tortillas.
4. Layer with beans, enchilada sauce, and cream of Chicken soup over ground Beef.
5. Next, top with shredded Cheese, 4 more torn flour tortillas, tomatoes and green chilies.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
7. Uncover and top with a little extra Cheese if desired; return to oven just long enough to melt the Cheese.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like