Tantalizing Baked Lemon Pesto Mushrooms Casserole Recipe
- 5 Shitake mushrooms
- 200g White button mushrooms
- 200g Enoki mushrooms
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 30 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Dispose stems and cut up mushrooms.
- Mix mushrooms and tomatoes with pesto and olive oil.
- Stir in lemon juice. I bought this bottle of lemon from Daiso for just $2, and it is a great substitute if you run out of fresh lemon juice. Definitely value-for-money!
- Pop the casserole into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Time varies depending on your type of oven. Serve your Italian Baked Lemon Pesto Mushrooms Casserole hot!
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.