Seven Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 large firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups watermelons, balls
- 1 cup Green Grapes
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, water and Sugar; stir until the Sugar is dissolved. Add the nectarines and the bananas. Toss to coat.
- In a 2 ½-quart glass bow, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the nectarine mixture; stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with a slotted spoon
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.