Pork Piccata Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 x 3 – 4 ounce pork cutlets, ¼" thick
- lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large sandwich buns, split
- lemon wedges
- Coat cutlets with lemon pepper to taste.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat butter to sizzling. Add cutlets (do not crowd) to hot pan; cook quickly to brown both sides, turning once.
- Place cutlets on buns; serve with wedge of lemon.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.