Polynesian Crab Recipe
- 1 fresh pineapple for serving
- 6 oz ketchup
- 6 oz chili sauce
- 2 (6½ oz.) cans crabmeat
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- juice of half a lemon
- 1½ tbsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp pineapple juice from pineapple
- dash of tabasco sauce
- Cut up pineapple so that a deep bowl is formed from the shell.
- Save the 1 tablespoon of juice to mix with crab.
- Save the fruit for breakfast the next morning.
- Blend together all the ingredients.
- Serve in the pineapple shell with crisp crackers or similar foundations.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.