Pistachio Chicken Recipe
- 1 lb (120 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3 - 4 breasts)
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsalted pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 1½ tbsp (22.5 ml) Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pistachios on a plate, add 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb
- Seasoning Blend and mix well.
- Coat chicken breasts with pistachio mixture.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add chicken breasts and saute 3 - 4 minutes until brown.
- Turn chicken, sprinkle with remaining Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Blend and continue sauteing for another 3 - 4 minutes until brown.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake in oven at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.