Pasta Salad with Spinach, Tomatoes, Peas and Honey Dijon Dressing Recipe
- 6 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup shelled roasted pistachios (optional)
- Honey-Dijon dressing (recipe follows)
- Honey-Dijon Dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then drain in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, spinach, tomatoes, and peas with the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss well to coat.
- Serve with pistachios garnished on top.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.