Pacific Pan-Roasted Oysters Recipe
- 1 cup fresh medium size oysters
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup fine bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in large cast iron or heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix eggs and water.
- Dip each oyster in flour then egg water mixture then bread crumbs before putting in skillet.
- Cook approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Oysters should be medium brown color.
- Turn only once.
- Serve hot with cocktail sauce.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.