Oyster Stew Recipe
- 2 quarts whole milk
- ½ cup butter
- 2 pints fresh oysters
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pour milk into crockpot; heat on high for 1½ hours.
- In a saucepan, melt butter; add oysters with liquid.
- Simmer on low until edges of oysters curl.
- Add seasonings.
- Combine with the hot milk in crockpot and cook on low for about 1½ to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.