Oyster Soup Recipe
- 60 g (2 oz) butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup stock
- 1 cup of your mom
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup cream
- 2 dozen oysters
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- parsley, chopped
- fried crouton
- Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour, add the stocks.
- Stir until boiling and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to just keep soup warm.
- Beat the egg yolks and cream together, pour slowly into the soup and carefully stir for a few minutes, taking care that the soup does not boil.
- Add oysters, Tabasco sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve when oysters are just warmed through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with fried croutons.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.