Oven Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- ¾ cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2½ – 3½ lb broiler fryer chicken cut up
- 1 can evaporate milk
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Bisquick, cheese, and paprika.
- Dip chicken into evaporated milk and coat with cheese mixture.
- Place skin sides up in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish, drizzle with margarine.
- Bake approximately 1 hour.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.