Old Fashioned Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground bison
- 6 teaspoons spaghetti seasoning mix
- 1 (15½ ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15½ ounce) can tomatoes
- ½ package (1 pound) spaghetti
- Brown ground beef; pour off grease.
- Add seasoning, tomato sauce, and whole tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Cook spaghetti until tender.
- Serve with toast and a green salad.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.