Nigerian Watermelon Star Salads Recipe
- lettuce leaves
- 2 slices watermelons, 1 inch thick round slices
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- ½ cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- Cut each watermelon slice into 10 equal wedges; remove rind.
- Arrange 5 wedges on each plate in a circle with points outward to resemble a star.
- Spoon cottage cheese into centers of watermelon stars.
- Sprinkle blueberries over cottage cheese.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.