Murky Seawater Soup Recipe
- 1 celery heart with whitish leafy stalks
- 1 small jar of artichoke hearts
- 1 can chicken with rice soup
- blue and green food colorings
- 1 cup fish-shaped crackers
- Chop celery hearts into small pieces.
- Pull apart surrounding whitish leafy stalks, long and stringy and still attached and set aside.
- They will be the seaweed.
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut into small pieces (size of a penny).
- Make the chicken and rice soup according to the cooking directions.
- Add celery and artichokes and cook soup until it boils.
- Lower heat and add two to three drops each of the blue and green food colorings or until the soup turns into a murky seawater color.
- Ladle soup in bowls sprinkled with crackers on top.
- Let some of the seaweed (celery) hang over the edge of bowls.
- The artichoke hearts will sink to the bottom of the bowl and buried under the rice.
- Serve hot to kids who are eager to find treasure underwater!.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.