Mozzarella Meat Balls And Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 ounces mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounces) can tomatoes, chopped
- 12 ounces spaghetti (or preferred Pasta)
- Put the Beef, breadcrumbs, garlic, half the parsley, salt& pepper into a bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Cut the mozzarella Cheese into 16 small cubes. ake a heaped teaspoonful of Beef mixture and form it into a ball around each cube of Cheese.
- Heat the oil in a large covered pan, add the meat balls to the pan, cover and cook until brown on all sides.
- Add the Onion to the pan, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the tomatoes and juice.
- Bring up to a simmering point, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Uncover pan and cook for a further 10 minutes to allow the sauce to reduce and thicken slightly.
- While the meatballs are cooking, cook the spaghetti in boiling water until done to your preference.
- Drain well and divide among 4 warmed plates.
- Divide the sauce among the plates of spaghetti and then sprinkle with the remaining parsley.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.