Moroccan-Style Chicken Tagine Recipe
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp saffron threads, crumbled
- 4 carrots, peeled, in 2" pieces
- 14½ oz can chopped tomatoes
- 4 stalks celery, in 2" pieces
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 13¼ oz can chicken broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- In a large saucepot, combine all ingredients except for tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, stirring, over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring and making sure chicken is covered with liquid.
- Add tomatoes; cook, covered, 15 – 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.