Melon-Papaya Batido Recipe
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- 1 cup diced, seeded watermelon, plus 2 small wedges for garnish
- 1 cup diced ripe papaya
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 2 tbsp sugar, or to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except watermelon garnish.
- Process until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness, adding sugar or lime juice as desired.
- Pour mixture into tall glasses and garnish with a watermelon wedge.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.