Meatball Stroganoff Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs (3 slices bread)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1-ounce package Mushroom soup mix
- 1 cup beef broth (canned or made with bouillon cube)
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine Beef, breadcrumbs, Onion, celery, worcestershire sauce, eggs, garlic salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 2 dozen balls 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place in buttered shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes.
- Prepare soup mix according to package directions using beef broth for the liquid.
- Add meat balls.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in wine and sour cream.
- Heat; then serve over beds of fluffy rice.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.