Lemon Pepper Poached Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds of skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
- 36 fl oz Wish Bone Italian Dressing
- Lemon Pepper (w/ reduced sodium optional)
- Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- Morton Nature's Seasons Seasoning Blend
- Cayenne Pepper (optional, depending on how hot/spicy you like it)
- Trim chicken of excess fat and skin if present.
- Slice chicken breasts into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices.
- Season chicken on both sides with generous pinches of Lemon pepper and Tony Chachere's, but just enough Nature Seasoning blend to sparsely cover... and just a few small pinches of Cayenne Pepper if desired.
- Place chicken in 2 to 3-inch deep baking dish.
- Shake well and pour in Wish Bone Italian Dressing until chicken is completely covered. (I prefer to strain mine when I do this but that's just my preference. It's not necessary.)
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 400 degrees F on middle oven rack for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. When removing from oven be extremely careful as oil will be extremely hot.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.