Italian Brunch Rice Recipe
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook Sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain; return meat to skillet. Add Mushrooms, carrot, and onions, cook 2 minutes.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl. Reduce heat to medium; pour egg mixture over vegetables. Cook, stirring, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Add rice and Cheese; stirring to separate grains. Heat 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.