Hot Crab Spread Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Thoroughly combine cream cheese, milk and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drain and flake crabmeat then add to cream cheese mixture along with onions.
- Turn into greased pie plate and top with almonds then bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.