Grilled Curried Chicken Cutlets Over Asian Rice-Noodle Salad Recipe
- vegetable oil, for the grill
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- ¾ cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 package (8 oz.) Asian medium rice-flour noodles (banh pho)
- 8 cups boiling water
- 2 scallions (green parts only) cut into 2-inch-long thin strips
- ½ seedless cucumber, seeded and cut into 2-inch-long matchsticks
- ½ cup bottled Asian chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped salted roasted shelled pistachios
- Preheat grill and lightly oil rack.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Whisk together buttermilk, curry, and garlic in a shallow glass dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, turning to coat, and marinate at room temperature, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak noodles in boiling water until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Toss together noodles, scallions, cucumber, chili sauce, juice, 2 tablespoons mint, and 2 tablespoons nuts; salt and pepper to taste, for noodle salad.
- Grill chicken over moderate heat, turning once until cooked through and golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of cutlets.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
- Divide noodle salad among 6 serving bowls.
- Top with chicken and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons mint and nuts.
- Serve with lime wedges and garnish with mint sprigs.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.