Green Chiles and Rice Frittata Recipe
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 6 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 4-ounce can chop green chiles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook onions in butter until tender, but not brown, in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper sauce.
- Stir in rice, tomato, and chiles.
- Pour into skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover; cook until top is almost set, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover, remove from heat and let stand about 10 minutes.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.