Gab-goo-ba Maa-fourd recipe
- 2 – 3 lbs (1 – 1.5 kg) crab
- 2 – 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon bezar
- 2 onions chopped
- 5 whole loomi
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Fill a large saucepan with water, add all spices and bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, wash but do not shell the crabs.
- Add to liquid and continue boiling for 12 – 15 minutes.
- When crabs turn red they are done.
- Remove, drain and serve at room temperature.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.