Fresh Mozzarella Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 long loaf crusty bread
- 3 medium ripe Roma tomatoes
- 3 large fresh mozzarella balls
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- coarse salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cut bread into ½" (4 cm) slices on the diagonal.
- Lightly toast bread in the oven on both sides.
- Cut tomatoes into ¼ inch (0.75 cm) slices and place one on each slice of bread.
- Cut mozzarella balls into ¼ inch (0.75 cm) slices and place on top of the tomato.
- Chop basil into thin strips and sprinkle on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.