Focaccia Hero Sandwich Recipe
- 1 (1-pound) round focaccia bread or 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian bread.
- ½ cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli hard salami
- 10 (¾-ounce) slices deli Land O'Lakes ® chedarella or American cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 thin slices onion, separated into rings
- Carefully slice bread in half crosswise.
- Spread creamy Italian dressing on top and bottom halves of bread.
- To assemble, evenly layer bottom bread half with ½ of lettuce and remaining ingredients.
- Top with remaining lettuce leaves and bread half.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Cut into wedges. Serve warm and plain or with other side dishes or appetizers.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.