Crockpot Chicken And Rice Gumbo Recipe
- 3/4 Pound Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1/4 Pound Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Chopped
- 2 Medium Stalks celery With Leaves Sliced
- 1 Large carrot Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 14 1/2 Ounce Can Stewed tomatoes Undrained
- 5 Cups water
- 2 Tablespoons Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1 Teaspoon Dried thyme Leaves
- 1 10 Ounce Package Frozen Cut okra Thawed And Drained
- 3 Cups Hot Cooked rice For Serving
- Hot red pepper Sauce
1. Mix All Ingredients except okra, rice and pepper sauce in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
2.Stir in okra. cover and cook on low heat setting for 20 minutes.
3. Spoon rice into individual soup bowls; Top with gumbo. Serve with pepper sauce
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.