Crab Bisque Recipe
- 1 can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2½ soup cans of half and half (light cream)
- 1 x 6 ounce can of crab meat
- 1 x 4 ounce can of mushroom stems/pieces, drained, or about 2 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- Imitation crab (cut into small pieces) — about 4 ounces or to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste (optional)
- ½ cup white wine — any variety
- Combine all ingredients except wine, heat thoroughly over low to moderate heat, stirring frequently to avoid sticking.
- Stir in wine just before serving.
- Serve hot with a pat of butter dropped on top of each serving.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.