Crab and Portabella Melt Recipe
- 8 to 10 portabella caps
- 1 green pepper — diced
- 1 pound mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Dijon mustard
- 6 to 8 drops Worcestershire
- 15 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crab meat — jumbo or blackfin
- ½ red pepper — diced
- ½ lemon — juice of
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tomatoes — sliced thin
- Grill mushroom caps over open flame, turning often until tender.
- Place caps on oiled sheet pan, set aside.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise, peppers, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire, and Old Bay seasoning, mixing well.
- Drain crab meat well and add to the above, toss lightly and incorporate.
- Top mushrooms with tomato slice and about 4-5 ounces of crab mix.
- Place in oven at 450°F degrees until warmed completely through.
- Remove, top with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.