Cinco De Mayo Guacamole Recipe
- 2 ripe California avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/3 Cups diced tomato, seeded and well drained
- ¼ Cup chopped green onion
- 2 serrano chiles, chopped
- ¼ Cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- Cut avocados into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible.
- For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic
- wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.