Chilled Mango Soup with Crab Recipe
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 x 7 oz can crabmeat, drained well
- cilantro or tarragon sprigs for garnish
- Place the mango, coconut milk, curry powder, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Chill soup in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pour into well-chilled soup bowls; decorate the top of the soup with the crabmeat, garnish with cilantro or tarragon sprigs and serve.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.