Easy Chilaquiles Recipe
- 16 oz. can red or green enchilada sauce
- 1 lb. shredded cheese of choice
- 1 C chicken broth
- 2-4 C broken tortilla chips
- 3-4 C shredded chicken
- 1/4 C sautéed onion (optional)
- 1 blackened jalapeno ( seeded, minced) or small can green chiles
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish: fried eggs, sliced avocados, lime slices, cream or sour cream, cilantro
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x11 pan and put tortilla chips in.
- Pour chicken broth over chips.
- Spread on chiles/jalapenos.
- Spread shredded chicken and onions on top.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 20 minutes, covered.
- Uncover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Add preferred garnishes and serve.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.