Chicken Porridge Recipe
- 1/2 cup long-or short-grained rice
- 1 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp. water
- 5 cups water
- 2 tsp. dry sherry
- 1/2 lb. corn-fed Chicken breast, boned and silvered
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
- 2 Tbsp. Nuoc Mam sauce, or 2 tbsp. Maggi liquid seasoning
Prepare the rice, add the boiled water, place the Chicken in the marinade, then add it to the porridge, add cilantro and green onion, salt and pepper if needed.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.