Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake:
- 16 oz. package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream **
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese **
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, if desired
- 2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 1 can Hunt’s petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in another sauce pan over medium-low heat, heat the butter and whipping cream until the butter is melted. be sure to stir constantly.
- Add the cheese, salt, and pepper to the butter/cream mixture and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Drain the pasta and return to the same pot used to cook it. Toss the pasta with the cheese sauce.
- Then fold in the chicken, drained tomatoes, and green onion. Pour pasta into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and top with shredded mozzarella. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until bubbly and cheese have melted. Serves 8.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.