Canadian Goose Recipe
- 1/3 c. dry red wine
- 2/3 c. beef broth
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1 Canadian Goose
- 1 med. Onion
- 1 stalk celery
- Combine the first 4 ingredients. Marinate the Goose for 2 or 3 hours in this mixture.
- Quarter the Onion and cut celery stalk into 3 pieces.
- Place into cavity of Goose. (This takes away the wild flavor.)
- Sprinkle Goose with salt and place into roaster, breast side down. Pour marinade over Goose.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 2-2 ½ hours or until tender.
- Baste several times with marinade. Roast breast side up, uncovered, for the last 15 minutes.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.