Cajun Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 2 Packages Chicken Nuggets
- 1 Cup apricot-pineapple Jam
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- Mix apricot-pineapple jam and mustard together in a small serving bowl and set aside.
- Combine the cayenne, white, and black pepper, thyme, oregano, garlic powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken nuggets and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute half the chicken nuggets, turning several times, for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink when cut into.
- Transfer to a warm serving platter.
- Add second teaspoon oil to skillet and repeat process with remaining nuggets.
- Serve hot with apricot-pineapple mustard sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.