Cajun Chicken Jambalaya with Veggies Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thigh cutlets(Or 1 lb Shrimp)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 3 oz Canadian bacon, diced
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 14 oz can chicken broth
MAKES 4 SERVINGS OF CAJUN CHICKEN JAMBALAYA
- Cut chicken into chunks. Sprinkle with salt.
- In skillet, heat oil. Cook chicken 8 min. or until golden brown. Remove chicken from skillet.
- In same skillet, cook green pepper, 3/4 of scallions and celery 5 min. or until pepper is tender.
- Add rice to skillet and cook 1 min.
- Return chicken to skillet. Stir in bacon, salsa and broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 min. or until rice has absorbed liquid and juices of chicken run clear.
- Remove from heat, let stand 5 min.
- Sprinkle with remaining scallions. Serve in bowls.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.