Cajun Chicken And Rice With Veggies And Beans
- 2 links smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 8 oz chicken tenders, cut up
- 2 packets Cajun Sides Red Beans & Rice mix
- 4 cups water
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Heat a skillet. Add sausage and onion, cover and cook until sausage is lightly browned.
- Add peppers, sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, sauté 1 minutes.
- Stir in rice mixes and water, bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in scallions. Serve with your favorite hot sauce.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.