Cabbage And Chicken Soup Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ½ stalked celery, chopped
- 4 green onion, chopped with tops
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ Tsp thyme
- ¼ Tsp caraway seeds
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- In a large soup pot, combine the water, broth, tomatoes, celery, onion, potato, bay leaf, salt, thyme, and caraway seeds.
- Simmer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add the cabbage, chicken, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve.
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.