Boneless Chicken Curry With Potatoes Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 – 6 baby potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 – 2 chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add cumin seeds. Wait till they start to sizzle, then add chopped ginger, garlic, nd green chilies. Fry till they become fragrant and add onions.
- Cook till onions soften and become lightly browned. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 – 3 minutes till they pulp. Add in salt, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. Fry for a minute till the spices blend in.
- Add chicken pieces, potatoes and one cup of water, and cover cook on medium heat for 15 – 20 minutes till chicken and potatoes are cooked through. Add more water if desired.
- Sprinkle with garam masala and fresh chopped coriander leaves. Serve with warm rotis and enjoy!
Dont Forget To Join Our Facebook Group For More Delicous Recipes
You may also like
You have to Sign-In to do this operation.